PrintVisor is a printer monitoring software. It automatically finds all printers across the network, shows their current status and other data related to printing.
The program is currently in beta testing, and you can try it by applying to become our beta tester. Please note that you’ll need to accept the Beta Tester Agreement to be able to download PrintVisor. We also need your email to be able to notify you if a new recommended update is released.
Please enter your valid email address – you’ll get an email from PrintVisor with the download link.
Don’t forget to install PrintVisor on other PCs in your company
PrintVisor’s true strength is in monitoring all printers in your company. To be able to use it to its full power, don’t forget to install PrintVisor on all computers in your organization using the same company identification number (ID). That way, you will be able to monitor the activity of all printers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or faster processor
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
Version 0.5.0.20755 (Beta) (November 23, 2020)
- Ability to collect data from locally connected EPSON printers;
- Ability to collect data from network-connected Brother printers when standard SNMP requests don’t work;
- Ability to collect data from network-connected Lexmark printers when standard SNMP requests don’t work;
- Ability to collect data from network-connected Canon printers via MFNP port;
- Reading number of pages and copies from PCL5 spooler files;
- Reading number of pages and copies from PCL6/PCLXL spooler files;
- Data on cartridges and other consumables are now stored separately in the database;
- Detecting cartridge serial numbers to indicate cartridge replacement;
- Detecting IP address of printers connected via Web Services on Devices (WSD) port.
Version 0.5.0.20631 (Beta) (August 16, 2021)
- New ways to communicate with printers: PrintVisor can get data from network-connected and locally connected (USB, DOT4) printers via PJL (Printer Job Language) and PML (Printer Management Language);
- In case of an app crash, the program instantly requests to update to a new version;
- Ability to delete the Company Profile on the server via Admin Panel;
- The PC from which a new Company Profile is created gets automatically linked to this Profile;
- Fully redesigned Account tab in the interface with brief instruction on how to link other users to the Company Profile, new feature descriptions, and buttons to access the Admin Panel and switch to Background mode;
- Admin Panel: Polish localization
- Admin Panel: improved ink levels chart, now you can see ink consumption per 24 hours
Version 0.5.0.20595 (Beta) (April 6, 2021)
- Interface: Polish localization;
- Interface: when you open a printer profile, it shows a load animation until all data is received from the server;
- A new method to identify a printer if its serial number can’t be retrieved;
- Displaying ink levels from server if local data is missing;
- Displaying up to 20 parameters of print consumables (CMYK for toner, drum cartridge, developer cartridge, and more);
- Displaying cartridge models next to the printer on the “Cartridges” tab*
- Uninstall feedback form for suggesting improvements;
- Ability to get data from shared printers if their primary type of connection is networked;
- Printer data analysis: reading of non-standard length parameters, exclusion of unreadable characters in the received data.
Version 0.5.0.20520 (Beta) (December 1, 2020)
- Added ability to read spooler data from the following print spooler formats:
- PostScript (PS) – HP and other vendors;
- Quick Page Description Language (Samsung Printer Language II / QPDL) – Samsung;
- Zenographics IMF (ZIMF) – HP;
- Ultra Fast Rendering (UFR) – Canon.
Version 0.5.0.20494 (Beta) (October 29, 2020)
- Added ability to collect data from shared printers if the primary printer connection is networked
- Work with EMF-SPOOL (Enhanced Metafile Spool) format
- Management of program update parameters from the Admin Panel with the ability to update the program remotely
Version 0.5.0.20458 (Beta) (September 29, 2020)
- Ability to process data from printers with restricted access rights
- Ability to perform silent updates from system tray
- Ability to perform remote installation on multiple PCs via command line
Version 0.5.0.20425 (Beta) (August 25, 2020)
- Analyzing and monitoring the work of printers waking up from deep sleep mode
- Combined print monitoring algorithms
- Server filtering and monitoring shared printers with print drivers working in mirror print mode or service mode
- Multithreaded monitoring of document printing
- Minor bug fixes and other improvements
Version 0.5.0.20415 (Beta) (July 10, 2020)
- First public beta release, version 0.5
- Ability to monitor printers’ availability and activity
- Ability to view the print queue of each printer
- Remote monitoring of current print status: ready, paper jam, out of paper, etc.
- Web-based Admin Panel with detailed statistics on printed documents: time of printing, username, paper consumption, and more
- Ability to monitor the overall load on each printer
- Ability to see installed cartridges that need to be replaced*
- Ability to monitor ink & toner levels of printers*
*For certain printer models only