PrintVisor is a printer monitoring software. It automatically finds all printers across the network, shows their current status and other data related to printing.
The program is currently in beta testing, and you can try it by applying to become our beta tester. Please note that you’ll need to accept the Beta Tester Agreement to be able to download PrintVisor. We also need your email to be able to notify you if a new recommended update is released.
Please enter your valid email address – you’ll get an email from PrintVisor with the download link.
Don’t forget to install PrintVisor on other PCs in your company
PrintVisor’s true strength is in monitoring all printers in your company. To be able to use it to its full power, don’t forget to install PrintVisor on all computers in your organization using the same company identification number (ID). That way, you will be able to monitor the activity of all printers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or faster processor
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
Version 0.5.0.20458 (Beta) (September 29, 2020)
- Processing data from printers with restricted access rights
- Ability to perform silent updates from system tray
- Ability to perform remote installation on multiple PCs via command line
Version 0.5.0.20425 (Beta) (August 25, 2020)
- Optimized multithreaded monitoring of document printing
- Analyzing and monitoring the work of printers waking up from deep sleep mode
- Combined print monitoring algorithms
- Server filtering and monitoring shared printers with print drivers working in mirror print mode or service mode
- Minor bug fixes and other improvements
Version 0.5.0.20415 (Beta) (July 10, 2020)
- First public beta release, version 0.5
- Monitoring printers’ availability and activity
- Ability to view the print queue of each printer
- Remote monitoring of current print status: ready, paper jam, out of paper, etc.
- Web-based Admin Panel with detailed statistics on printed documents: time of printing, username, paper consumption, and more
- Monitoring the overall load on each printer
- Ability to see installed cartridges that need to be replaced*
- Ability to monitor ink & toner levels of printers*
*For certain printer models only